Awesome story

Awesome story....

A junior engineer, a senior engineer and their Project Manager are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a ghost appears. The ghost says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each".

So the eager junior engineer shouted I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries. "Pfufffff" and he was gone.
Now the senior engineer could not keep quiet and shouted I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails."Pfufffff" and he was also gone.
The Project Manager calmly said," I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch at 1.30pm"

Moral of the story is:
Always allow the boss to speak first..!

0 comments:

 

Listed in tamizmaNam.com, where bloggers and readers meet :: தமிழ்மணம்.காம்-ல் பட்டியலிடப்பட்டு, திரட்டப்படுகிறது