Jokes !

* Wife: Why are you home so early?
Husband: My boss told me to go to Hell.
*"Honey, when we get married, I'll be there to share all your troubles and sorrows.";
"But I don't have any, my love." "I said, when we get married"

* American: In our country, marriage even takes place with e-mails.
Santa: In India, it is only with females.

* When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

* On the first day of marriage, the husband is treated like god... after that the letters reversed ( dog )

* The 3 fastest means of communication: Telephone, Television, Tell-a-woman.

* A man, upon his engagement, went to his father and said, "I've found a woman just like mother!"
His father replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

0 comments:

 

Listed in tamizmaNam.com, where bloggers and readers meet :: தமிழ்மணம்.காம்-ல் பட்டியலிடப்பட்டு, திரட்டப்படுகிறது