Quotes-George Bernard Shaw

A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than
he takes out.


A little learning is a dangerous thing,
but we must take that risk because a little
is as much as our biggest heads can hold.


Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends.


Better keep yourself clean and bright;
you are the window through which you must see the world.


Beware of the man who does not return your blow:
he neither forgives you nor allows you to forgive yourself.


Do not do unto others as you expect they should do unto you.
Their tastes may not be the same.


First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.


I have to live for others and not for myself:
that's middle-class morality.


If you and I have an apple each and exchange them,
we would still have one apple.
But if you and I have an idea and exchange them
we would then have two ideas.
*******************************************************************

George Bernard Shaw

0 comments:

 

Listed in tamizmaNam.com, where bloggers and readers meet :: தமிழ்மணம்.காம்-ல் பட்டியலிடப்பட்டு, திரட்டப்படுகிறது